Pokemon: F.U.V ep.3 Pokemon: F.U.V ep.3

yo are very good at making parodys

You have 10 from me cause the animation + voice-acting was perfect. The boy saying "Have you seen the museum?" and got chased away remind me of those stupid thing opponent trainers said. Like they want to fight with you but their first fighting line is"(Insert casual question here)" Couldn't ask for more. Hope the next one is longer and make me laugh even more. Or at least make me much harder.

10/10 for this flash.

Btw, are you using Adobe Flash CS3 or other?

Dusty-Gorilla responds:

Thanks for the comments. Ep.4 is much longer and coming soon. And yes CS3. But it's not that great.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

egoraptor fails to disappoint us

The voice-acting was superb and although the drawing and graphics is not that perfect(I think it is hand-drawn), it just felt like metal gear awesome but it could be longer.

The easter egg can be found on the first 'e' of awesome gaiden during the loading/after the flash end.(The words 'awesome gaiden' is above the ninja carrying egoraptor).

"Clown" "Clown"

dude find your peace

The flash is just average and very short. The plot is creepy and dark. The music accompanied well with this flash. It kinda gave me the jitters.Mr Weise, I am sorry that you are dead but killing innocent people is bad. I only hope that you are up there and find your peace. Even if you are in pain or agony, killing people or yourself is a cowardly way of solving the problem. The only way to end your pain/agony is to stop it yourself with your actions.

My message to you up there is from Big Boss who say in MGS4: "Let it go."

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

funny but slightly random

The animation was great and the suicide attemps were creative and so is the ending to every suicide. Somehow, it gives a feel of a cute otaku japanese-anime.Great job. In fact, I understand the flash even though its in japanese.

Apparently, she didnt die of her own suicide. SHE WAS KILLED BY SOLID SNAKE!! =)

Year of the Dog Year of the Dog

COOL

This animation sums up why you are the current KING OF THE PORTAL!!!

MGS - The Fulp Paradox MGS - The Fulp Paradox

its cool

that was one of the best graphics in a flash I ever seen. I really can't find any fault with this flash. Great flash

only problem is: WHY MUST YOU KILL TOM FULP AND HIS DAD!?!! *SOB*

Dad's Teaching Dad's Teaching

you have improved but this is not your best.

i have been watching junkyard animations ever since "bowl of soup" and "story time with mohameeed" those are really good. while your voice-acting coordination have improved by leaps and bounds this is not really good.

Reasons for not being good:

1. You are recycling the cock joke again. It's the same as other flashes and ppl are getting bored of cock jokes. Make some more innovative sick humor you are famous for.

2. This flash could be longer.

For guys scolding pavel as a sick-twisted bastard, the thing is he produces disturbing humor flashes which appeals to a cult-following. Trust me, there are more sicker things in newgrounds.

Overall -- 1 for story content 5 for improving in coordination and clearing flash glitches i encountered in your old flashes. Great improvement but this is not your day.

Katya remembers Lenin Katya remembers Lenin

nice flash

Simple and great flash. Very catchy song.

I believe that good leaders that lead the country forward in economic development and in prosperity may not be popular leaders. Like Lenin, he saved the Russian economy but at the expense of some lives. Same here in my country, Singapore , our leader Lee Kuan Yew may be seen as undemocratic and authoratian but he led Singapore from a third-world fishing village to a prosperous nation which many foreigners envy. He rather be feared than loved, just like Lenin and Stalin.

Main point is: The flash is great for a song but it could have been longer and i think the russian girl look too japanese-anime. Anyway, your flash shows that communism is not necessarily "evil" in the eyes of other nations. One question: why is the song in german?

Kenzu responds:

Many socialist songs come from the Soviet Union. Later some of them have been sung in other countries with different words but the same melody. The majority of songs however exist in only one language. I liked this song and since it's origin was GDR, I decided to use it as it is, afterall the language isn't that important. It's the music and words that count.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

good collabration but could be better

it will be better if you guys can remove some flashes cause some flash are really crap. Most of them were good but there were 20% who were not even funny (worse than lame).

Story of a Highwayman Story of a Highwayman

my comment

it's the most underrated flash ever. Even if the theme is slightly gay/homosexual, it does not put it in a cock-joke way but rather in a humorous and non-graphic way. you are getting 10 from me!